Hey guys, simple and mundane question here. Are there any conventions for the colors of cross connects? I'm planning to rearrange my backboard a little bit and I'm wondering how it should be done. Right now, my KSU cables come to one side of a block, and the station cables are on the other side. This allows me to pull the bridging clips to troubleshoot, but makes zero allowance to change the numbering. I don't really see much need to change stations around, but there's times when I'd like to. I plan on moving the KSU cables to different blocks and cross connecting to the existing station blocks. Also, I have a "CO" block and related KSU "CO" blocks, and they're cross connected with whatever I had around. I have better than half a roll of 3 pair x-connect, so I was using that, and I really hate the tri-colored x-connects. I bought a roll of yellow/blue single pair x-connect wire, so I have that to work with now, but I'm thinking the station x-connects should be different colors than the CO x-connects. This is all for my personal/hobby setup, but of course I want it to look right.