Installed an IP 900 with a PRI module. … Within 10 to 15 minutes of plugging the PRI circuit into the IP900, The PRI module goes off-line and no longer response to status commands. At the same time no inbound or outbound calls can be made. Comcast is providing the PRI via and ADTRAN. The NET3 LED on the ADTRAN remains green whether the PRI module is online or off-line. I have to restart the IP900, and the module is back online… But within several minutes of plugging it back in in a couple of calls, it is off-line once again.

We've replaced the main cabinet as well as the PRI module. Comcast does require eight silver table and the module is back online… But within several minutes of plugging it back in in a couple of calls, it is off-line once again.

We've replaced the main cabinet as well as the PRI module. Comcast does require A T1 crossover cable, so we use the one that was already at the customer site as well as made a new one.

The issue seems to be that the PRI module is going off-line, which causes the issue. ESI is saying it is not them because it's happened on two different systems… And I would tend to agree. The confusing part of this is that plugging that same PRI circuit back into the customers older Panasonic system… And it works just fine.

For testing, we have an ADTRAN 904 and our office that we use to emulate a PRI. I had that ADTRAN plugged into the system on the bench over the weekend without an issue. Take it out to the customer site in within 15 minutes the PRI module is off-line. Again two different systems and two different PRI modules.

Thoughts and ideas would be greatly appreciated!