I'm working on an Axxess 9.1 system, and Here's what's desired: A DID that goes to a hunt group - if the call is unanswered in the hunt group after so many seconds it needs to go to a voicemail box. Sounds easy enough, right?

Well, when the call was unanswered by the hunt group it never went to voicemail (which I had routed via a CRA assigned as the Overflow) and the call would eventually be disconnected by the teleco.

So I set it up to transfer to the hunt group from a CRA. I have the DID pointed to the CRA which then points to the Hunt Group and when the overflow timer hits it goes to Voicemail, just as I want - BUT callers hear a "Please wait while your call is transferred to ext xxxx". I don't want that. I set the "Auto Attendant Transfer Prompt" to "No" in the Voice Processor section. I even gave it 24 hours and had it perform a reset overnight and the prompt still plays.

Any suggestions on solving this using any method is appreciated. I bet I'm probably missing something obvious, but I just can't see it.

Rx