I have a Pri line coming into an ECS system. We have implemented and auto attendant menu to answer the lines (each division of our company has an its own phone number). Before we did this, the lines DNIS incoming number was used to assign the call to a DNIS conversion number (Trunk access number). This number was then assigned a ringing tone based on the division that was dialed. The attendant and ringing stations rang differently for a call to each division. This worked fine. Now that we have implemented the auto attendant to answer all calls, when the menu transfers the call to the appropriate extension or UCD hunt group, the ring tone is always the same. By looking through the ECS manuyal, it looks like you can change the ring tone on an ACD group, but we are not using ACD, we are using UCD hunt groups. Is there a way to make the auto attendant pass the information from the DNIS info on to the UCD hunt group stations to have different ring tones? I hope this is some what clear as I am pretty new to phone systems.

Thanks
Scott