Hello!

I've watched the videos, done the training, been certified in various areas and now in the real world things are a blur.

I know my clients SV8100 has 64 hard coded licenses. I know when I try and add my IP terminal (which I have licenses for) and get "full port" it's because I'm reaching that 64 limit.

What I don't understand is how to free up those licenses for use with the IP terminals.

I thought if I removed extensions from Ports 1 - 10 for example it might free them up, but I think since they're digital ports, they will forever be tied to that card and count MLT licenses out of that 64 total. Is that correct?

Rough License Count - It's late, if it comes to less than 64 it's because I missed something.

We have 32 MLT and 4 SLT digital ports.
12 IP Trunks (only 8 set in the IP Trunks section)
4 InMail (Maybe it's 8? I read that some where)
40 extensions (some of these will become IP terminals if I can figure out how to free them up)

1-64 seem to work great. I have an IP terminal on port 65 that works. If I put an extension in port 66, I get "full port"
If I put that extension in any of the other ports "that are free" (1-64) I get extension duplicated on the IP Terminal.

I know I'm close and it must be obvious, but after banging your head on something long enough it's time for this post.

Thank you in advance.

Cheers,
JAT.

Last edited by Jesse T.; 05/30/17 02:11 AM.