We have had a TDA100 with an AT&T PRI with 11 channels active for about 3 years
We have 3 trunk groups,
1 with 5 channels for sales
1 with 5 channels for service
1 that is a private line.

Most phones have 5 G-DN keys for answering and calling out on each separate trunk group so they know what the call is for and who needs to answer.

We need to have calls split into sales and service so that incoming only go to one set of keys on specific phones.
When all 5 channels for each pilot number is full they want it to go busy.
We also need to have the outbound caller ID match either the service or the sales pilot number depending on what KEY is used, not phone.

Comcast sold this on the premise that it would be exactly as we had before and it would merely be a circuit replacement..
Comcast began to turn up the circuit and for a test I went on the G-DN key for group 2 and dialed 9. It picked up a channel from the 1st group for outbound calling. I stopped the cutover to work out these issues.

Comcast says we had channelized trunk groups before and that they do not provide that. They said calls to either pilot number will show up on any available channel and any outbound call will pick any available channel.

I do not see how I can keep the required separation if I do not know where the channels. I hate to reinvent the wheel that has worked for so long.

Is there a way to control this other than what we have working now or do we need to stay with AT&T?

Thank you for any guidance you can provide.