I have an SL1100 installed for about 2 years with a PRI, Two Loop Keys per extension for access to 22 PRI channels, or '8' for trunk access. Last week it was necessary to set up Toll Restriction for 011 after weak passwords on VM enabled a hacker to set up Find-Me-Follow me settings in a mailbox to dial internationally. All trunks are in the same group (1), no mapping changes from default, and all extensions are set up with a Toll Restriction Class of 2, and a COS of 1, except extension 101 with the default COS of 15. After this change in 21-06-01 to deny 011 calls, extension 101 can go offhook, dial 8 or press a loop key to get dial tone, dial a local or LD number all the way through, and gets a busy signal. All other extensions can dial out without an issue. I changed extension 101 to COS 1 and it did the same thing. I have gone into grid mode and checked all settings in advanced mode and cannot find anything different between 101 and any other extension, except the few default privileges like barge-in, etc. Could the station or system need a reset?

Last edited by Mickamg; 10/23/17 06:57 PM.