Hey,
I work for a hotel that was just recently acquired by a larger hotel group and were having some issues with our current Mitel PBX. The phone system is old and will eventually need to be fully upgraded but right now the hotel is undergoing a full renovation and money is a little tight so we were hoping we could possible just upgrade the front desk PBX system by finding a unit that would be compatible with our current Mitel trunk. Our Mitel trunk is a SX-200 Superswitch. The PBX is a model number 9110-107-000 or something close to that- its old. I was looking online and I saw that the superset 1000 is compatible with the mitel sx-200 trunk but it doesn't say anything about the sx-200 superswitch trunk and that's what bothers me. I want to make sure it is going to work with our current trunk. I tried speaking to a few vendors regarding this but they weren't really sure either and I didnt get very far with technical support. Do you have any ideas or anyway to check-up on this for me? I would really appreciate it.