We have a customer that we found was hacked, resulting in the usual notification numbers to the Philippines, etc. I got rid of all of that stuff, but the system memory report still shows it being at 100% full. The customer says that they've been receiving calls from the system warning them of it being over 80% capacity for a while. I ran a mailbox report and didn't see anything out of the ordinary, but I had them delete all of their old messages, which allowed enough memory for the system to run.

Still, they are not able to re-record any custom service menu recordings. Something is eating up all of the system's memory that I can't see. I don't know if it might be log files, or deleted messages still in there, or something else. Someone suggested the installation of a memory expansion, but the customer isn't having any part of that. They're only using about ten mailboxes with moderate message traffic. Is there somewhere in the system's utilities where I can go to delete unnecessary files in order to free up space?

Ed Vaughn, MBSWWYPBX