Hi,

I received my call director and it seems that the buzzer is not working. I did change out the buzzer with another one and still no luck how ever when you enter the phone phone extension line 6 lights up on the second roll of buttons. I did connect the phones two 25 pair connectors using a bridge adapter while I was playing around. But I only connected the first pair to test the buzzer and it still did not work. So I am wondering if it could be wired wrong in the phone, would any one know how to fix the buzzer issue?

Another issue is that the lamp for line 4 will not light at all, I did change the bulb and still no luck. I am wondering if it could be a lose connection somewhere in the rats nest of wires.

Another issue that I have the recall button is not working and it seems that the wire has broken off in the phone to do its age. I tried to locate the broken connector but no luck.

I have made a youtube video with pictures and a short clip of the call director in action.

It seems that you can attach any pictures here.

Please let me know if its worth the time to fix the 3 issues do to all the wires of the phone. If not no biggie at all as I will still enjoy the phone.

I really wished that I could get my hands on a green touchstone call director. For some odd reason I love that color.

Thanks for all your help.
Brian

Last edited by morephones; 08/17/18 10:15 PM.