Current Environment:
[list]
[*]SV9100 at 8.00.0
[*]PCPro at 7.99.10
[*]UC Suite at 5.5.04

I've got a few issues going on. They are not related, other than they are issues in the UC Suite. Curious if anyone has experienced them

1a) If an ACD Agent (ie: 486) enters an incorrect ID (ie: 489; not part of ACD Group), they are still able to log in to the ACD group. However, it creates a bogus AGENT 489 in the UC Suite. Every few weeks, I get complaints from the department managers that agent X is in their reports and wants it removed. I remove it from the UC Admin, but always mention the agents need to enter their correct code! Is there a way to prevent them from logging in with an incorrect login id?

1b) Same reference to 1a. There are two agents in the UC Admin that UC gives me an error when attempting to delete. I noticed that both the agents have the extension of "45#" or "48#". I think it has something to do with the # as their extension. Anyone know of a way to delete these two agents? I've been tempted to see of there was some sort of database back-end and directly edit; but that's a little dangerous!

2) I'm having trouble with the UC Server not updated extension information from the server. Today, after a reboot, it synced. It seems that sometimes the Web Services stop. I typically have to restart the UC Web Server about every two weeks. If that doesn't work, I usually just reboot the Windows box running on the MIS blade. Is this normal?

3) I'm trying to better understand our UC Suite, Desktop Application (we haven't deployed), and web applications. I've seen references to things such as the Lau Application Manager, directories like "/html/apps", PhonePro, etc. Have these been replaced by the UC Suite or are they a different beast all together?