Currently, we have 4 ACD queues on our SV9100 that appear to be working properly. In the UC Dashboard, all the queues show active and are showing activity in the "Queue Performance". However, all of the agents in Queue 1 appear to be "out". Agents in Queue 2-4 will show "ready, on call, break, etc". In the UC admin, all the agents and queues show up. If I delete an agent, then make them logout and back in, it recreates that agent. So communications appears to be there. We are only using the Web-Based UC and not the desktop app.

I also noticed that in the UC Admin that is says 91 out of 160 Extensions are registered. All the SLT and IP phones show registered. Only partial MLT phones are registered. All the MLT phones associated with Queue 1 show "not registered". But some of the phones in Queue 2-4 show registered, while others do not. Doesn't appear to be any logic (chassis, card, etc)

All the agent phones in all the queues are digital (not IP) phones; with most being the same model and installed around the same time.

Back-story: We have been having minor issues for a few weeks. I think there was previous/partial configurations, possibly some database corruption of the Contact Center/UC SQLLite database. Two weeks ago, we reinstalled everything, but did not delete the directories, nor prior data. Last week, I didn't get a chance to work on it, but picked it back up this week. Tuesday, I uninstalled all the UC software, CTI Driver, Contact Center Server, etc. Renamed the directories to force it to truly recreate the database and configurations files. Once everything was reinstalled, it appeared to sync with the SV9100, as the Queue, Agent, Extension, COS, etc imported in. I made a simple name change and the SV9100 and UC software updated each other without me manually forcing a sync or rebooting the server (Yes, the server has been rebooted several times since the reinstall!). I thought everything was good, until I started re-creating the Dashboard Users and Tabs. That's when I noticed the Queue 1 Agent status was not getting updated; but other agents in other queues were.

I'm at a loss on where to look. I feel like I've looked over everything multiple times.

1) Why does UC Server think that some of the MLT phones are "not registered"? It says "160 extensions defined", "78 registered extensions".

2) Any suggested troubleshooting methods to see why these agents' status is not being updated?

-JA-