Hello everybody,
I am an electrical engineering student with an interest in communications and collecting older phone equipment. I learned that the EASA308 would be useful for someone with a collection of rotary and T-T phones and purchased one on ebay.

It works well for the most part (sometimes it doesn't start properly and the power LED flickers) but I also have an issue with making outgoing calls. Dialing 9 to get a CO only results in a stutter tone (With VOIP ATAs connected to the CO ports) (dialing 81 does access CO 1 and 82, 83, etc). I would also like to arrange incoming calls to be routed to different phone sets depending on originating CO.

I figured this was a programming issue so I tried to order a KX-T30830. I could not find one of those so I ordered a KX-T7030. Here is the issue the 7030 I got doesn't seem to work at all.

I am considering ordering another desk set, perhaps a 7730, but I don't want to keep throwing money into a hole.

Does anybody have any suggestions as to why I might be getting a blank screen on my 7730?
I have an electronics test bench and can make measurements and replace components, but I'm not sure where to start, or what to look for.

Best regards, and I hope somebody could help me out with this!
Jake from Thunder Bay