Hello, set up is super small with the capabilities of this system. But anyway I'm going out on a limb and see if anybody wants to help. I know Toshiba systems and that's it. So this setup is, cable modem -> pfsense -> managed poe switches -> NEC -> NEC IP phones -> SIP trunks also. Plenty of bandwidth, no latency, about 9 extensions maybe two concurrent calls at the most. They had a hack mo of an installer I don't think was certified. It's all running ok but as described by the ppl that use it they on either inbound or outbound calls only the users of the system hear a choppiness or jitter of sorts, the outside caller hears nothing wrong at all. Internal call no issues. I've spent hours looking through packet captures, checking lines, checking internet packets and testing the connection. To pretty much no avail, I once in a while do see packet loss on Wireshark in VOIP calls but pretty much once in a month. They were telling me today once it starts happening the put the caller on hold and then get back to the call and that seems to fix it for that call. No other data runs over this setup besides VOIP data network on a totally different network physically. Other companies in the same area use the same ISP with bigger setups no problem just not a NEC phone system. If any of you would like to help that would be appreciated. I can give any setup info needed I have admin access. TY