We have a Samsung 7200 with a OAS card that we use for Softphone connections for support personal on Snow days where they have to work from home so only used a couple days out of the year.

For some reason our OAS card seems to be dropping off the network, ie its private IP no longer replies to pings and softphones get a No MGI Channel message. The only way I can get it to come back on line short of power cycling the phone switch is to change the OAS IP address to a different IP then change it back. It will work for a couple of days then same issue.

At first I thought an IP conflict but ARP table query show correct Mac address and if I change the IP to a different IP address that IP replies and the original IP never does and no ARP entry so confident that there isn't an IP conflict.

Going back to what has changed from last time it worked to now has been as network switch upgrade but I do not see errors on the network switch port and disable and reenable switch port doesn't seem to fix it.

Anyone else had issues with there OAS card staying on the network? Maybe I just have a bad OAS Card?

Andy