Just so you know I am the 1st distributor of XBlue and the legal address in Canada and have been for several years.

Lately I had to install an additional phone for an existing XBlue client. The next day she called to complain about the "Line in use" light not working on the new phone when the line was in use by another extension. Change it the next day and the day after she calls about the display being dim all the time. Change it again and the 3rd phone has both issues. The 4th phone is working like a charm, but whiule in a fit of rage I fired off an email to XBlue support. That was a couple of weeks ago.

I just received a call from the President of XBlue, Larry Steinbeck about the email. I had first spoken to him in Las Vegas at the Moderator meet when they were coming out with the 1st Release about selling it in Canada, which they weren't at that time & didn't think they would be. They have since changed their tune and that's why I got to be the 1st distributor here. He remembered the conversation. According to him, they have very few complaints about the dim display...maybe 1 or 2 a month, and never heard of the "Line in use" issue.

SO, I recommend complaining EVERY time to XBlue about these issues as that's the only way they'll see that it's a definite problem & therefore hopefully get a design change made. If you don't, you're only shooting yourself in the foot.

Scientists say that the universe is made up of Protons, Neutron & Electrons. They forgot "Morons".
Dave. (CTUB) Canadian Techs Use Bix!