Hi all,

during my long intensive search for information about the nitsuko dx2e-24m telephone system, I came across this forum. It looks like you are my last hope.
I work part-time in a small auto repair shop using the nitsuko dx2e-24m. Unfortunately this system (as you can imagine) is already very old (probably older than me). I find absolutely no useful information.
The problem is the following: We've had an ISDN connection so far, via which internet, telephony and fax were connected. Now we have switched to a DSL connection with 100 Mbit/s at Vodafone. Unfortunately our fax machine doesn't work anymore.
I strongly assume that the system simply can't do anything with the T.38 protocol (fax via VoIP). Our solution will probably be a Fritz!Box 7590.

Nevertheless I would like to understand the system and be able to configure it. After everything I have found so far, the system can be configured via a connected telephone. Can you help me here? How exactly can this be done? I am 23 years old and my first and only contact with telephone systems was with an Alcatel PBX, which can already be configured via software smile.....

MUCH THANKS in advance!

Greetings
Sascha