I've installed a brand new NS700G in a restaurant, analog trunks, 2 - DT543 phones, 2 - WT125 dect handsets, 2 - 0155 dect antennas. I'm having an issue with one antenna location(its located on the center island of a back bar area), where the phones frequently fail to connect to that antenna whether making or receiving calls. I've spoken with Panasonic support and verified all software versions. I also did the CS master delete and reregistration procedure from support, didn't help. I've swapped antennas, swapped ports they are on. I've tested the cable(passed a Cat5e test, its about 150ft run), I've defaulted the system twice trying to initialize the system on each of the two antennas with each being the master. A phone works fine on that cable and port. The two antennas are about 75ft apart. I've never ever run into an issue with these antennas, and I've probably put in 150 of them over the years(not many on the NS700 though), always seem to work no matter where they are placed.

Pulling my hair out on this, starting to think maybe there is some interference from something, but don't know what or even how to test for it. Any ideas would be appreciated.