Have a real, at least for me, headscratcher. Site recently installed SV9100 with PRI. Migrated from hosted. Everything seemed to work well until they mentioned that callers calling in will report that they hear ringing even after the call is answered. The party on the PBX says they can hear the caller but cannot be heard. This happens to analog or digital users. I tried replacing the PRI card and it seemed to solve the trouble but it has been reported to come back. The service provider says not them. I have run D-Channel traces and both tech support and I can see nothing wrong there. I am trying to avoid visiting the site with a PRI tester as it is very remote. If I go, I will be prepared to replace the cabinet and CPU if I cannot prove to myself it is the SP.

I am writing in the hope someone out there may have run across this or can offer some meaningful troubleshooting. I have remote access to the system.

Of course, I have made about 100 test calls to this thing and can't duplicate it.

Thank You ~ Mike

Michael Meyer