Device Manager- Unable to access items in VMAA programming: Open Block Table, Activity Log, Subscriber List, System Parameters,...
I have had this happen on several OS systems lately and am wondering if anyone else is running into this issue.

I am able to access system programming for all areas of the database in Device Manager. But if I try to access any part of the VMAA area that needs to gather real-time information (Extensions, Mailboxes, Activity Log, Status Screen,...) I sit and watch the "Wait a moment...Downloading data" pop-up only to ultimately be given a "Check the link between DM and System" error message. I am typically not disconnected from the system and can access other portions of the database but not the VMAA list.

I initially thought this was a remote access/firewall issue but when I am onsite and connect to the system locally I get the same response. The Management IP Whitelist has my IP address range for local and remote access.

When I reboot the system, I am able to access all portions of VMAA programming both locally and remotely.
This has become a more prevalent issue with several sites.

Has anyone else ran into this issue? If so, any steps that were taken to keep access to VMAA programming available? Any common traits to systems that do not allow this access periodically?
I have tried to track the time frame after a reboot that the VMAA database is accessible but I have not been able to determine if after X number of days the programming is unavailable due to fluctuations in the access availability window, and I am not in these systems but once in a while depending on the customer.