I bought a used Toshiba CTX-100 system that has a MIPU 16 card installed with 16 SIP Trunking channels licensed to it and I used it to upgrade my existing system by replacing the CPU card and adding the MIPU card. I'm trying to setup the sip trunk with my provider which in this case is SIPStation by Sangoma.
I had the SIP trunk running through a Cisco SPA-112 which ran to the RCOU trunk card and that worked well for a time. Now I want to get it to run through the MIPU card but I'm having authorization issues. I contacted Sangoma about it and I was told for some reason the it was sending the DID instead of the username on port 1024? I changed the SIP URI in SIP Trunking settings to the username instead of the DID and it sent the username but was still unauthorized? I saw in Service Definition there's 3 options on registration, None, Client, and Server. None and Client don't seem to be working but I can't change it to server as it throws and error message "CTX Error: (0x21a501) The inputted value which cannot be used was selected. "Server" and "None" cannot be used in FK5. "Enable" can not be used in FK15, "BOTH" can not be used FK19, "Enable" can not be used in FK19."?

Hopefully someone here can point me in the right direction.

Thanks!