Been retired for a while but the former employer asked me if this could be done

They have an older IP office (on 5.0 last time I saw it) it has 4 locations connected as a SCN over fiber

They need to create a nailed up audio connection for a radio monitor speaker at 1 of the remote sites.

Is their a way to connect 2 ports together (nailed up) to pass audio ? at both sites they have spare trunk ports and Pots station ports that could be used.

I was thinking something like using a station port at the remote site with a matching transformer, this would draw loop current and with the proper programming could direct dial an outside line short code for a dedicated trunk port at the main site. The trunk port would be connected to the radio system and the Avaya would pass audio from end to end.

Questions:
Would this arrangement stay linked 24/7, I know a reboot would crash it and may need a unplug/replug of the remote to restart the connection, this would be no problem once in a while

One of my thoughts was to make the main site trunk port a PA port so it would not care if it did not see the expected loop current from telco.

Any thoughts if this would work or a better way to do this, At 1 time they had an Adtran Atlas at each site and this would have been used but no atlas anymore.

This audio is not critical to the operation, just something they would like to have to monitor the area

Thanks for any incite any of you may have