Hello~

We have a 550.0010 Inter-Tel Axxess system. Friday our voicemail system was acting up but seemed fine when I left for the weekend. Monday when I came in the computer was dead. Looking at it I thought it was the hard drive so I cloned the drive and put it back in but it was actually the Capacitors. So after replacing the Caps the computer is once again alive. So I put the original hard drive back in and everything seemed to come back. Problem I have now is I can dial into the voicemail access it rings and acts like it's picking up but no recordings and sometimes it does display password on my display but when I type it in it does nothing. Unfortunately the OPC PCM card doesn't have any lights to tell me if it's that card that is dead. My fax card (that we don't use any more) has lights but that doesn't help me. I also have 2 VPC cards but there just internal. Can anyone point me in the right direction to what my problem actually is? Thankfully my phone system but the applications is working okay. Thanks in advance for any help.

Thank you, Sherri Powers