Dear Members,

I had 2 Samsung PBX systems come in for repair, both with hardware & PSU faults. All hardware faults resolved.

System 1. Boots, but mounts the root JFFS2 directory partition RO needs fs.chk (but has all files correct in linux system, busybox, sqaushFS, WWW+CA-Certs etc. MMC likely corrupt) Cannot write to FS so no, VM,WWW etc.

System 2. was DOA, have installed bt30v493.bin using bootloader rebooted
installed: ms30v125.pkm, cs30v493.pkm, rd30v493.pkm rebooted
installed: ap, bt, dr, cs, rt, ws all 30v493.pkm, checked system.ini

System works, VM works, but no access to web server checked /usr/local/ www does not exist. ws30v493.pkm contains the webserver files, but don't want to re-write the C functions to recover ti.

Would Tar gzipping the /usr/local/www (plus any CA Cert files) off system 1 to system 2 fix my issues there? & then I could flash out system 1 same as system 2

I shall move both systems to V4.63 new filesystem, as they were < v4.63 & both have suffered PSU problems causing MMC failure.

I can provide SIO logs of all of the above + resets before & after clearing data.

BTW: Not easy to us OSDM.exe as I am not a windows user.

With regards

Alexander

Don't ask me to move cables, PROG your ACD, IVR, LCR.
Bench testing & repairing: Avaya, C&W, Ericsson, NT, BT, Panasonic, SDX, Telrad, Toshiba, Varix & more since the 90's
I am so old can remember working at 900 BAUD, that's 0.0009Mhz for you new guys.