On our Iwatsu Omega IV EX-824 system has an issue. We had an electrical "brownout" a couple days ago so we had power loss on the cabinet, which turns the "Night Light" off on the DSS console. So when power restored we had to go lift the handset on the first station (no. 20) and press the "Night" button on the DSS so that all stations can hear the incoming calls. However, this time both the DSS and Station 20 had no power (DSS: no indicator lights or LED readout on display, Station: no dial tone/connection). So I discovered that I had 9 blown fuses (250v, 3/10a) on the 6 SUBK-M station cards and 1 fuse blown on the DSBF-M card in the cabinet. After replacing, I (perhaps foolishly) "reset" the CPU. Now I have power to the DSS, which shows the LED display info. and an indicator lamp for a station (on the DSS for off hook, I think) however, none of the phones are getting dial tone.

I had a technician (unfamiliar with this unit) notice that the red indicator lights were not lit on the SUBK-M station cards (or any other card on the top half of the cabinet so I'm guessing that something else was damaged. Of note, the Power Supply and the CPU both show power with indicator lights on. I would think if the backplane has power on the bottom (as indicated by the power supply and CPU lights) that it would have power on the top half.

So I'm thinking either EVERY card on top was blown or the backplane (top half) or the power supply or CPU are damaged. Any thoughts on how to test or use trial and error?

Thanks.