Hello there everyone! It has been a long time since I have used this forum so I hope everyone is doing well during these times. I am in need of some help. I just got back my Toshiba CIX40 phone system and set aside my NEC SV8100 phone system for a while. I am running Toshiba’s Network eManager programming software version V5.20B30 on my Windows 10 64 bit laptop. For some reason however, when I try to connect to it, I keep getting the following error message: “Connection failed! CIX40: ERROR_COULD_NOT_CONNECT_TO_CALL_AGENT”. I have tried connecting the CIX40 directly from the PBX to my laptop using a crossover ethernet cable and connecting the CIX40 to a switch using a regular ethernet cable which would obviously then go to my router but no luck. In both instances, I made sure that my laptops ethernet was set to the IP address of 192.168.254.200 & the subnet address of 255.255.255.0. I also changed my ending DHCP address to 200 in my router. The phone system IP address & community name are default so I know I entered that information correctly when setting up the phone system in eManager. I keep trying different methods for hope that it will work but I cannot seem to make it connect. I am hoping that someone can help me make it connect with some advice or information? I know in the past when I have asked for help that I made it should like I wanted free help but that is not what I am going for; I am just looking for advice of helpful information to possibly get me up and running to be able to program my phone system. Thanks so much in advance!