Thank god I am living with her!!! I know my mom has been talking to mystery men from a dating site, known to me, she send this criminal $5,000 of gift card. I did not know that. So dragged her into the bank to show a fake check. I did not know she send this guy $46,000 and thank god, the bank put a freeze on the package for the money order or he would have cashed it.

Now I am trying to get a case against this guy to have him arrested. I have a phone number he is calling from and I need to verify who REALLY is the carrier. I called my Cellular Carrier who is the same carrier as my moms. They cannot obtain a record of the cell phone carrier. How is that possible? Even if its a wholesale voip carrier, I am sure my account would be looked up bu another major Carrier. I dont want to publish the number because if this site is public, that criminal will see it here. The number is local, but the cashiers check is California and the check company address is from Idaho. Is there a web site where I can do a carrier background check on the number? I will keep this screen open all night and wait for a response.