I've tried searching the forums regarding this issue, but I rarely have any luck with the search functionality here and didn't in this instance.

I have two MP10a cards that won't boot up to full operation; one that I pulled out of a system that had failed and one that I just purchased as refurbished from PCLiquidations. On both MP10as, if I have nothing else in the cabinet but the MP10a with a 4DLI module and a fresh software SD card and then plug an iDCS-28D into P1 and turn it on, the phone system will start to fire up as expected (the LEDs flash roughly as I would expect), but the system never finishes booting. It never reaches the point where the keyset shows an extension number and then shows the "SVM STARTED" message.

I've tried connecting a serial cable to the SIO port and using HyperTerminal to watch the phone system's boot-up progress. Everything seems like it's booting up as one would expect, but it finally just gets to a point where nothing else happens and there's no more output and the keyset is left displaying the firmware version.

PCLiquidations has sent me a replacement for the MP10a that I ordered from them, but I would like to know if there's anything I can do to resolve the issue myself, since I'm still sitting on a card that has the exact same issue.

Is there anything I should be looking for in the boot log that might suggest what the problem is? Is there anything that I can do to resolve or at least troubleshoot the issue via command line? Is it possible that some fault in the power supply of the 7100 cabinet is actually to blame?

Any ideas or advice would be GREATLY appreciated. Thank you!