That is cool info. We recently started using the features.dnd.allow="0". When we removed the DND softkeys, the users were still able to find it in the menus. This setting in the config solved the problem.

Since we don't configure the phones using a web browser, I was curious if there was a setting, like the DND, that I could add to the config file. After a search, this is what I found. I am curious if this works. Also the T46 and T48 have hard Hold keys, along with the softkeys

>- From another forum:
If anyone is looking for the answer, I have found it. By downloading the " Yealink_SIP_Phones_AutoProvisioning_Template_V85.5.zip" file from yealink support, opening common.cfg, and searching for "hold", I found the string "features.call_park.performby_holdhardkey.enable =". I then added this string to my config file and set it to "features.call_park.performby_holdhardkey.enable = 1".

Now pressing the hardkey "hold" sends you to the parkinglot. I'm not sure if the phone "knows" where the parking lot is, or if it send a "parking lot" signal to the PBX, or if during my struggle I input that info. Best of luck and I hope this helps someone.