Hello Everyone,
New to the forum, and hope to get some help please. Purchased an Axxess system for my home/office, and would like to get it working....I have KSU/Limited phone system experience (I am an electronic tech, mainly CCTV/Card Access Systems/intercoms, etc.).

I powered up the KSU and when I hooked up the a phone, it had the system dialtone. I connected my COs to the LSC card and couldn't dial an outside call...display said TS 9*** was unplugged?? I then turned the system off and swapped out the LSC with a LSG card I had and connected my CO's...then the power supply popped, no lights, no power, only a relay sound.

I had another power supply I purchased (they are both the 550-0110 9amp models), so I installed it and yup...the same thing. What is so sensitive about these power supplies that makes them pop so easy? All I want is to initiate my 4 lines on my 14 phones....any suggestions?

I have 2 KSU's with many cards.....just tell me what cards I need for the 2 executive phones, 12 standard display phones, 4 CO lines (voip,thru router) that I need please.....This is a feature-rich, complex system, and even though I plan on using many features, I would be happy to just get the basics operating for now. Sorry this is so long, wanted it to be as detailed as possible. Thanks! Mark