Has anyone ever heard of an ACS R6 (in a 5 slot with 2 206 cards along with the processor) with PCMCIA Large VM leaving ghost messages of just static and nothing showing up on Caller ID for the call? I have a customer where we just put in the above mentioned system a little over a year ago and they say that they are getting like 10 to 15 messages per night at all hours and nothing at all shows up on the call log or on the Caller ID unit in front of the system. It is in 2 mailboxes only and happens randomly where some nights are perfectly normal and others are bombarded with "ghost messages" of nothing but a loud static hiss sounding noise. I have deleted the two mailboxes in question and re-made them hoping to get rid of the problem but was wondering if anyone in here with all this accumulated experience has ever encountered such a situation? Any suggestions and or comments are appreciated except for anything concerning the performing of an exorcism that is...... Thank you.

When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming and panicking like the passengers in his car.