web statisticsweb stats Business Phone Systems Tech Talk Forum - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
OP Offline
Standard T1 using DID, correct. I have DID already, do I need to delineate a group of numbers to be seperated by my LSP to hit this trunk group? What do I need to change to build DID xlats? Right now 8 ports on fax server. Yes eventually we will have multiple fax numbers.WOW, what have I gotten myself into?
Wellco gave me a name to call a couple of weeks ago, but my company doesn't think it has the $ to get that guy's help.

Avaya IP Office Help & Support Website
IP Office Help

Avaya IP Office Help & Support Website

FAQs, documentation, videos, updates, and support for the Avaya IP Office business phone system!
Everything you need to know about installing, upgrading, and troubleshooting IP 500v2 and IPO Server Edition systems.

RIP Moderator-General
RIP Moderator-General
Your going to have to setup UDP table I think....put in the ext's to go to the fax server and insert digits 9xx. In AAR route the 9xx code you made to a "new route pattern that points to the fax server trunk group...in that route pattern "del 3 digits" the 9xx..It should work I think....
Does that make sense?

...bob...

Bob Wells
WellComm, Inc.

"As long as nobody's dead or in jail, it can't be all that bad ! "
OP Offline
OK, I'm learning,I type "ch unif" and it prompts me for a number. Is that my extension number I want to use?

RIP Moderator-General
RIP Moderator-General
Should be able to type "ch udp" or "ch unif" in your switch....and yes it's asking for the ext # that you want to use...pretty self explanitory after that...You will see where it show's you the whole 100's range and wants the 9xx that you assign for routing....

Good Luck...your getting there

Bob Wells
WellComm, Inc.

OP Offline
Ok, I think I'm getting close. On the udp, I typed "ch uni 5099" and entered "5099" under the matching pattern with len=4 and del=0 and 991 under 'insert digits' and AAR under 'net'. That sound right?

RIP Moderator-General
RIP Moderator-General
Keep goin......

Bob Wells
WellComm, Inc.

OP Offline
I then went to the aar an 991 and for a 'dialed string' I put in 5099, total min=4 total max =4 and it doesn't like 5099 or 991 for a route pattern, so I think I'm missing the mark in several spots.

RIP Moderator-General
RIP Moderator-General
Not trying to be a smart a## here..but I think for the amount of time you have in this..it's "tech" time...You would be better off to take my advice and get ahold of a tech and have them come in or remote in and get this setup for you and get you on your way.......

...bob...

Bob Wells
WellComm, Inc.

OP Offline
Wouldst I but couldst I...
I'm gaining on it. I've got an ace in the hole I haven't played yet. Hate to call this guy, as he's really busy and I don't want my nephew to think his uncle is a doofus. I am gaining on it. I just want you to know, I really appreciate your help.

OP Offline
Woooha! Got it, my faxes are working. Thanks to you guys and a guy with the handle AvayaTier3.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,262
Posts638,693
Members49,757
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
211,096 Shoretel
187,702 CTX100 install
186,790 1a2 system
Newest Members
BPopilek, Rich F, LewisR, TDKs79, Buttinset
49,757 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
dexman 18
Toner 14
TDKs79 8
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 115 guests, and 233 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024