Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Originally posted by Carl Navarro:
Originally posted by Holiday_Motel:
[b] Alright, yes i do live in the motel. so anywyas do you know how to wire it up and program it? if so can you run me through it . and what is a c.o port?
Let's put this another way. If you woke up tomorrow and your phone system was completely dead, who would you call?

I doubt that you installed it, and I doubt that you know how to fix it, so why would you want to put your fingers in it and mess it up?

Maybe they should call this PHONE TECH SYSTEM SUPPORT. If I came to your site and, reading through my handy-dandy pocket SX-50 guide, I couldn't figure out how to add a line and program it to an extension, then I'd come here and ask the same question and someone would give me some pointers on where to look for the answer.
I wouldn't have enough nerve to ask anyone where the trunk and station ports are and how to run the cross cuts.

In your case, we can't tell you where to look because you don't seem to have a manual and don't even know what a C.O. is, let alone the rest of it.

Stick to renting rooms and running a motel and call in the technician who is familiar with your equipment. Pay him the equivalent of 2 or 3 nights room rent and move on.

Carl [/b]
I couldn't have said that better myself!!

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

OP Offline
i got my manuel, but have no clue where to look

Exactly why you need a tech

Admin
Admin
Originally posted by Holiday_Motel:
i got my manuel, but have no clue where to look
What is some Mexican going to do for you?

My best advice for you is to simply go away and quit while you're ahead. You're starting to annoy.

Carl

just hook your telepgone to the manuel c. oport anywyas :shhh:

RIP Moderator-Mitel, Panasonic
RIP Moderator-Mitel, Panasonic
H_M, go up to the top of the forumand click "INSTALLERS". There should be some reasonably priced help for you there. John C. (Not Garand)

When I was young, I was Liberal. As I aged and wised up, I became Conservative. Now that I'm old, I have settled on Curmudgeon.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,284
Posts638,772
Members49,765
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
211,461 Shoretel
188,330 CTX100 install
187,093 1a2 system
Newest Members
Nadisale, andreww, gohunt, Darrick, telecopippo
49,764 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 23
teleco 5
jc2it 4
dans 3
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 142 guests, and 284 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024