hello6 Offline OP
OP Offline
What's trunk means. Anyone please.

ppp
Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

Moderator-Vertical, Vodavi, 1A2, Outside Wire
Moderator-Vertical, Vodavi, 1A2, Outside Wire
A trunk is a phone line coming into your system. Each station and trunk (line) has a unique equipment or port number. You will need to know this number in order to remove it from your system's line pool.

"You keep giving away passwords and programming secrets to "helpless console answers and managers" and you'll put us out of work. Give us a break."
Sorry, but I don't see how sharing an attendant user's guide can be construed as "giving away secrets". We are here to help people as much as we can. There is no need to be nasty with someone who is experiencing the same economic issues that the rest of us are.

Ed Vaughn, MBSWWYPBX
Hello6,

In all honesty you actually don't have to do much of anything. Once someone hit the line in the PBX after the line was disconnected by the phone company the first time anyone on the property hit it they would have gotten silence at which point they probably just hung up and tried their call again. This should have caused they system to busy that trunk port out and it should stay that way unless the card is reset or the system is rebooted.

RIP Moderator-Mitel, Panasonic
RIP Moderator-Mitel, Panasonic
But, the alarm would have been 'reset' rather than 'stored', and the next time the trunk is selected...., ad naseum. frown John C.

When I was young, I was Liberal. As I aged and wised up, I became Conservative. Now that I'm old, I have settled on Curmudgeon.
hello6 Offline OP
OP Offline
Wow !! some postive thinking member is here too. Thanks a lot ED for understanding my economic pain. And honestley so far I was calling the Tech whithout any hitch. But now I can not afford as business so slow right now. And that's the only reason I disconnect one phone line out of 5 phone line. And the line I disconnected is phone line #4 on my system. And right now I am doing as what Dane said. So if anyone wanted to help me please let give me some suggestion to fix these issue easiest way, please.

ppp
Moderator-Allworx, Nisuko-Tie, Vodavi
Moderator-Allworx, Nisuko-Tie, Vodavi
Perhaps you could barter with your technician. You need an hour or so of his services/training but have no $85.00. Perhaps you could offer him a dinner, a night stay at your hotel/motel and a breakfast. Call him up and see if that will melt his heart. No harm in trying. See this website https://in.sys-con.com/node/938095

hello6 Offline OP
OP Offline
Wish I could do that. Honestly he is very hard to talk to. Not only me, but all the business people calling him, feels the same way. He talk very rough. And he won't let you stand near him. One time what happen I called him to fix. By mistake he done something and messed up my power supply. And after that he walked away without letting us know. He simply walk out. And when I called he mad on us. Can U beleive that ?. And I end up saying ok I will take a charge up of ower supply. And I end up paying for power supply. He is only tech around here we know. My/our pain.

ppp
RIP Moderator-Nisuko-Tie, General
RIP Moderator-Nisuko-Tie, General
Have you tried the installer link at the top of the page here to look for a new vendor ?

you could also post here under "request a installer "

Skip
------------------------------------

Serving SW and West central Fl since 1984
hello6 Offline OP
OP Offline
Thanks all for all your help, suggestion and wonderful opinion. Very nice forum to get the small help.

ppp
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,284
Posts638,769
Members49,765
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
211,454 Shoretel
188,307 CTX100 install
187,085 1a2 system
Newest Members
Nadisale, andreww, gohunt, Darrick, telecopippo
49,764 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 23
teleco 7
jc2it 4
dexman 4
Who's Online Now
2 members (pvj, newtecky), 133 guests, and 289 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024