web statisticsweb stats Business Phone Systems Tech Talk Forum - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
OP Offline
Have a SX-50 with the console display flashing 'console reset'... seems to keep resetting. Any idea as to what the prob could be?
The 7 segment display reads flashing 1 or 2 and at times a steady 4. Thanks.

Constant motion
Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

Bad Console?

www.ResaleSystems.com 24 x 7 Mitel Parts and Free Tech Support
RIP Moderator-Mitel, Panasonic
DAMAGED: Console, line cord, cabling to console jack, MCC. Connecting the console directly to the MCC console jack (With a NEW standard 6 conductor phone cord) will eliminate all but the console and MCC. Any sign of liquid spill in/on the console? New install? Console relocation? Power Loss and system is loaded with GARBAGE due to weak/dead memory battery. (If the problem appeared after 'IRENE' went through, I'd test the console as above, see if ANY other features in the system work, try to copy out the program on paper, and DEFAULT 3 times, and reload the system.)

When I was young, I was Liberal. As I aged and wised up, I became Conservative. Now that I'm old, I have settled on Curmudgeon.
OP Offline
humm...swapped consoles with other motel....its not that....did the Status Switch Reload of default data....waiting for the second shoe to drop concerning any lost custom programing. smile

Thanks

Constant motion
Hope you had a copy of the program! Oh, by the way, your webpage no longer exists!

When I was young, I was Liberal. As I aged and wised up, I became Conservative. Now that I'm old, I have settled on Curmudgeon.
OP Offline
i had a web page?

Constant motion
My bust, Home Page. :rolleyes:

OP Offline
ok...ya....having to reprogram the system from scratch ofcourse....thank gawd who ever installed the system left the manual with the programming info on the data sheets...most of it atleast...i'm sure i'm gonna have questions..esp when adressing the truck lines...got all the room numbers back in order using the command 100 thru 304 cut sheets in the manual...grulling
its like morse code...over

Constant motion
Don't forget to change the battery on the memory module too. I have to drive 100 mi tomorrow to change the battery and reprogram a 50.

AND don't turn the system off to change it. You know it's dead! smile

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,262
Posts638,697
Members49,757
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
211,100 Shoretel
187,712 CTX100 install
186,800 1a2 system
Newest Members
BPopilek, Rich F, LewisR, TDKs79, Buttinset
49,757 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
dexman 18
Toner 11
TDKs79 8
teleco 4
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 140 guests, and 24 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024