Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
jonmyk Offline OP
OP Offline
Customer wants to have an option transfer to the oncall cell phone after hours. I know I've done this before but I am brain dead on this one. I'm using abbreviated dialing so that I can restrict the VM ports to an internal only COR. The problem is that when I select the option to transfer, I'm put on hold and am listening to the onhold music and then after what would be about 4 rings, I'm transferred back to the AutoAttendant. I need the call to ring the cell long enough to get it's voicemail. What the heck am I missing. :bang:

I've gone through the programming of about half of my customers but haven't found the answer yet. call

Jon

"It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than open it and remove all doubt"

Mark Twain
Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

I just went thru this,, made a phaom ext, call forwarded always to speed dial,, seems to work fine

jonmyk Offline OP
OP Offline
Tried that as well, same thing happens after about 4 rings, goes back to AA. Made sure extension is in a tenant without the VM call forwarding enabled in 19.

Jon

"It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than open it and remove all doubt"

Mark Twain
RIP Moderator-Mitel, Panasonic
RIP Moderator-Mitel, Panasonic
The call is being pulled back by the AA, set in supervised transfer mode. Set it to do a blind , absolute transfer and release.

When I was young, I was Liberal. As I aged and wised up, I became Conservative. Now that I'm old, I have settled on Curmudgeon.
jonmyk Offline OP
OP Offline
LH, that's what I thought but I don't remember setting this to supervised transfer mode and did a quick scan through COS options and didn't see it. Will have to do a more thourough look later

Jon

Mark Twain
Have you unrestricted the ext from the console?

jonmyk Offline OP
OP Offline
It's not in a hospitality configuration. No console since it's a small system set up as a Key System per the customer.

Jon

Mark Twain
You should be able to change it from the admin tui. Option 5 system parameters, option 9 transfer type.

John, won't that also be in form 49?

No, I think that is the only way to change it. I think it the same on the 3300.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,287
Posts638,787
Members49,767
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
212,109 Shoretel
188,988 CTX100 install
187,373 1a2 system
Newest Members
A2A Networks, James D., Nadisale, andreww, gohunt
49,766 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 22
teleco 5
dexman 4
dans 4
Who's Online Now
4 members (teleco, justbill, Toner, Carl Navarro), 110 guests, and 171 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024