web statisticsweb stats Business Phone Systems Tech Talk Forum - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
OP Offline
I am installing a PC based 4-port voice mail on a 124i and I can't figure out how to set up 3 phones to ring on all lines and after 4 rings go to auto attendant. I have tried all sorts of combinations and nothing works. Anybody know the trick?

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

First things you have to do is put the 3 phones in their own unique ring group. Next, assign the trunks to ring that particular ring group. If no one answers a call, it must overflow to a secondary ring group, which would be your vm. All this programming is done under "trunk options". All your vm ports should be in ring group 16 btw.

St Petersburg
I have a similar setup. Can I have delay answering during the day and immediate answering when the nite mode is turned on?

In night mode, DIL all trunks to the first port of vmail

Sure can. You can DIL the trunk, only I believe you enter the first port number of the vm group, not the group pilot number or under ring group programming in night mode, set it to ring group 16.

St Petersburg

Moderated by  JWRacedog 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,262
Posts638,693
Members49,757
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
211,098 Shoretel
187,703 CTX100 install
186,792 1a2 system
Newest Members
BPopilek, Rich F, LewisR, TDKs79, Buttinset
49,757 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
dexman 18
Toner 14
TDKs79 8
Who's Online Now
1 members (Curlycord), 77 guests, and 246 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024