web statisticsweb stats Business Phone Systems Tech Talk Forum - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
fldiver Offline OP
OP Offline
We have recently acquired a NT Part Number/Model number "ANX 24L"
Also there is a number "NTN 371BA REL 03"

This cabinet has 24 slots of which 9 slots contain circuit boards labeled "UVGS" also on these circuit boards is a number "NT4K79AB R03"

It appears to me to be a Channel Bank of some sort also in the cabinet are 4 Batteries presumably for Battery Backup. The Cabinet and cards all look brand new.

My problem is no one seems to know what this piece of equipment is. Does anyone in this forum have any idea what it is & the approximate value of it?

Any input would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance for any input you may have

MB

Nortel Phone System Service
VoIP Demo

Nortel Phone System Service in Canada

Do you need a Nortel Phone System technician or specific Nortel parts?
Atcom to the rescue! Our telephone techs have qualified experience servicing and troubleshooting Nortel CICS, MICS, & BCM telephone systems.
Service in Canada from sea to sea.

this is not in any of my books or merl's.I will check with a few other people.What color is the cabinet and the face plate on the cards.May be something from the old SL1 line.

In Memory of Moderator Bruce Owen who pass away Jan 20 2004.
http://www.owentel.com
fldiver Offline OP
OP Offline
The cabinet cover is gray with Nortel/Northern Telecom in blue ink written on it. The circuit cards are pretty small and their faceplates are also gray. I am almost certain it is some type of channel bank as it has a 8 pin connector which had a plug in it that was plugged into a "SmartJack", and as I said before it has 24 slots for these cards... No one Ive spoken to seems to know what this thing is and its strange because the unit really appears to be brand new.

The only thing that I can find out is that it probably is a channel bank for the DMS line.UVGS.......universal/voice/ground start.
You might want to check with some secondary market C.O. equiptment resellers....they may be of some help.
Bruce

In Memory of Moderator Bruce Owen who pass away Jan 20 2004.
http://www.owentel.com
RIP Admin-Founder
RIP Admin-Founder
Try
Hubie at Acetech.
800-282-3012
he's a pretty sharp cookie. [Linked Image from sundance-communications.com]

Moderated by  MooreTel 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,262
Posts638,696
Members49,757
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
211,098 Shoretel
187,709 CTX100 install
186,794 1a2 system
Newest Members
BPopilek, Rich F, LewisR, TDKs79, Buttinset
49,757 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
dexman 18
Toner 12
TDKs79 8
jc2it 4
teleco 4
Who's Online Now
1 members (Curlycord), 101 guests, and 252 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024