Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#131697 01/25/07 08:25 PM
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 642
Member
OP Offline
Member
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 642
I was doing a reinstall and released before it said system ready exit now when I try to ftr 983
it says invalid ftr it will answer voice calls


"90% of the politicians make the other 10% look bad" Henry Kissinger
Atcom VoIP Demo
VoIP Demo
#131698 01/25/07 09:25 PM
Joined: Jun 2005
Posts: 2,256
Member
Offline
Member
Joined: Jun 2005
Posts: 2,256
Try to reboot it and see what happens.


Richard
AVAYA-NORTEL-SAMSUNG-PANASONIC-MITEL
www.acceleratedtelecom.com
#131699 01/26/07 07:28 AM
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 598
Member
Offline
Member
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 598
check the external feature test after the reboot if it does not come up.


Two girls later and I'm back.....lol...been gone a while but see same faces still here. Lol
#131700 01/27/07 11:15 AM
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 642
Member
OP Offline
Member
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 642
I'm sorry I forgot to say I rebooted it didn't help I unplugged power then line cord and memory card after that


"90% of the politicians make the other 10% look bad" Henry Kissinger
#131701 01/27/07 01:49 PM
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 4,685
Likes: 4
Member
Offline
Member
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 4,685
Likes: 4
What memory card??


Marv CCNA, CTUB
TeleMarv Services (Retired)
Providing telecommunication solutions in Ottawa Canada since 1990
#131702 01/27/07 01:50 PM
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 9,110
Likes: 10
Admin
*****
Offline
Admin
*****
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 9,110
Likes: 10
Startalk Mini doesn't have a memory card.


[Linked Image]
#131703 02/15/07 08:21 PM
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 642
Member
OP Offline
Member
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 642
I'm sorry it is a startalk flash


"90% of the politicians make the other 10% look bad" Henry Kissinger
#131704 02/16/07 12:09 PM
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 598
Member
Offline
Member
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 598
How long did you wait after the reboot? Can you see the ports in maintenance? What software is it? Did you try 903?


Two girls later and I'm back.....lol...been gone a while but see same faces still here. Lol

Moderated by  MooreTel, NTlayoff 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics93,740
Posts636,416
Members49,619
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
Today's Birthdays
Charles Duffy, Station Specialties
Newest Members
RockyTop, Homer Domer, Lane, AMS Technology C, Chrontel
49,618 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
jsaad 7
Toner 6
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 41 guests, and 12 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: Business Phone Systems | Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers.
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2022
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5