web statisticsweb stats Business Phone Systems Tech Talk Forum - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
OP Offline
I have a BCM 50 installed in shared office environment. Actually it is more like one business owner has three companies in one space, using one telephone system and XO's 3 MB PRI Flex solution for transport, they have DID's.

How would you provide Caller ID to each of the three companies?

Thanks,
Beth

Communication Essentials
Newton, NJ
Nortel Phone System Service
VoIP Demo

Nortel Phone System Service in Canada

Do you need a Nortel Phone System technician or specific Nortel parts?
Atcom to the rescue! Our telephone techs have qualified experience servicing and troubleshooting Nortel CICS, MICS, & BCM telephone systems.
Service in Canada from sea to sea.

Are you asking how to direct specific DID to the right Greeting? If that what you need you have to assign those Target lines to ring into different Tables and record in the right Table appropriate Greeting and build a different CCR Trees if you need.

OP Offline
No Vad, I am asking how I can get three different companies information for caller ID off a PRI.

Company A wants their name to be displayed on the CID for the calls those employees make, same for company B and company C.

Thanks,

Communication Essentials
Newton, NJ
You won't be able to get the 3 different company names to appear on outgoing caller ID but you can program an OLI number on a per extension basis. But if, for example, ext. 221 makes calls for company's A,B & C this may not be an option for you.

John, You need to place a call to the carrier to make sure they are allowing a CID override if you send digits. Then do as roldan suggests and program the number you wish to send into the corresponsing OLI of each set.

OP Offline
Thanks!

I will try it on Monday.

Communication Essentials
Newton, NJ
OP Offline
The OLI field only allows me to enter 4 digits, not a complete telephone number......

So I use only the last four numbers of the telephone number or should that field be completed with the line number?

Communication Essentials
Newton, NJ

Moderated by  MooreTel 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,262
Posts638,693
Members49,757
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
211,096 Shoretel
187,701 CTX100 install
186,789 1a2 system
Newest Members
BPopilek, Rich F, LewisR, TDKs79, Buttinset
49,757 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
dexman 18
Toner 14
TDKs79 8
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 114 guests, and 83 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024