web statisticsweb stats Business Phone Systems Tech Talk Forum - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
clgjr Offline OP
OP Offline
I'm trying to setup a flash voice mail on CICS for a client and everything has went smooth except for this! Once I log into the sys admin I see on the screen MBOX-AA-CCR. However when I press AA to setup the greetings the display reads "Not Allowed" this is also the case if I select CCR.I can access the MBOX though. Now I think this is maybe the voicemail light system ( I think). Currently flash will answer the lines and play the default greeting. So is there any way to change this greeting? By the way I did default the flash and the CICS before hand, if that makes a difference! please help thanks in advance!

Nortel Phone System Service
VoIP Demo

Nortel Phone System Service in Canada

Do you need a Nortel Phone System technician or specific Nortel parts?
Atcom to the rescue! Our telephone techs have qualified experience servicing and troubleshooting Nortel CICS, MICS, & BCM telephone systems.
Service in Canada from sea to sea.

I have never seen that before. If it were me, I would try the default procedure again on the flash and see if anything changes.

Richard
AVAYA-NORTEL-SAMSUNG-PANASONIC-MITEL
www.acceleratedtelecom.com
clgjr Offline OP
OP Offline
I read some where just now that aa and ccr is not available on the light system! Can you confirm thats the case? If thats true where would you change the default greeting that I'm getting. I will try a reset default though.. thanks for the quick response!

I have never worked with a Flash Light. I did some research and found that what you are saying is correct. The AA and CCR options are not available on the Flash Light. As far as the greeting goes, I don't know where to change it. I am trying to find some documentation on the Light, but so far, no luck. I guess it's safe to assume you don't have them either. Maybe Marv or one of the other guys will know more. If I find the Doc's, I will see if I can find the answer.

Richard
clgjr Offline OP
OP Offline
Thank you so much! That's what is driving me nuts trying to locate where that greeting resides! Do you know if the voicemail light can be upgraded?

clgjr Offline OP
OP Offline
One more thing when I check the voice mail version through admin login the display reads N*2.0.02. So is this really a flash light??

Good question. I don't know for sure about the version. I will see what I can find out. If you are being told 'not allowed' when you press AA or CCR it's safe to assume it's the Flash Light.

As far as the upgrade, yes, it can be upgraded to a Flash. This will give you the AA and the CCR options. From what I see, it is reasonable pricewise to go ahead and upgrade it to a full Flash. I will keep searching for the Doc's to see what I can find.

Richard
clgjr Offline OP
OP Offline
I sure thank you for your time!

You have a Flash Lite. 10 MB's, no Auto Atendant.

Marv CCNA, CTUB
TeleMarv Services (Retired)
Providing telecommunication solutions in Ottawa Canada since 1990
clgjr Offline OP
OP Offline
Sorry but one more question... Is there any way to make incoming callls answer to a specific mailbox ,say like ext21? Thanks again!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  MooreTel 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,262
Posts638,697
Members49,757
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
211,112 Shoretel
187,717 CTX100 install
186,810 1a2 system
Newest Members
BPopilek, Rich F, LewisR, TDKs79, Buttinset
49,757 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
dexman 18
Toner 11
TDKs79 7
pvj 4
Who's Online Now
2 members (JBean3329, Curlycord), 43 guests, and 439 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024