web statisticsweb stats Business Phone Systems Tech Talk Forum - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
fonetec Offline OP
OP Offline
How do you gain access to b2b site do you have to be a affiliated with panasonic ?

TIA

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

Fonetech, yes, you need to be a certified dealer
to have access to their B2B site.

fonetec Offline OP
OP Offline
Is there a better readme file or instructions with that program on b2b site, or do you use just the ones that come with in the program.

[This message has been edited by fonetec (edited April 10, 2004).]

Nice, I aprecate you sharing that, you may be saving me hours of work
IF and my question is, will this software with with the KX-TA624??.

If not can you recomend another one which is?..
I am currently trying to rig up a sudden replacment phone system the one here at my current job is suddenly and quickly on its way out.. and the KX-TA624 will the be emergency and perm replacment

thanks

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by HtownDan:
I too don't do much analog but have the programming tool on my laptop just in case i run across one. I found out from my panasonic rep that it is open to anyone that wants it. for those that do want it. i'll have it on my site for a short period of time to download. REMEMBER THIS IS FOR THE KX-TA1232 not the TD. ANALOG VERSION ONLY.

www.turnkeycom.com/FTP

</font>

Krusher, There is a dos tool for back-up & restore only
for the TA 1232 and there is also a windows based programming tool for the TA 1232.
But only for the TA1232,
nothing for the TA624.
Both are from Panasonic direct to their dealers.
[Linked Image from sundance-communications.com]

Thanks, Yea it seems this KX-TA624 Will be the one we will be going with, bummer to hear no software programming tho,

I am going oto have to program for 4 incoming co's and about 20 extentions, mixing 1/2 Biz and 1/2 home use..

oy..

Thanks for the messages to everyone glad to find this place and its a ACTIVE forum not one with tons of old dead messages!!

thanks everyone!

and if anyone finds out or with the updates of technology that there is something avaible lemme know..

One of my phones just lost co2!,,

LOL!! grrrr..

-----for fun and kicks Grab both ends of a phone line and call it from a cell...
(Not really but it feels funny =-) )

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by MrGemini:
Krusher, There is a dos tool for back-up & restore only
for the TA 1232 and there is also a windows based programming tool for the TA 1232.
But only for the TA1232,
nothing for the TA624.
Both are from Panasonic direct to their dealers.
[Linked Image from sundance-communications.com]
</font>

I would not use the software for the KXTA1232 I am a certified panasonic tech and have installed them. Each time I have done so I have had problems each time. It usually has problems with programming DSS keys on the phones seems to only put in X 1 and not X 101. You will notice the lamps on the phone on due to not programmed correctly. Have told Tech support and they are not worth a crap, have not heard of any problems... they always say curupt data base default and reprogram

I used the programater for awhile for 624 no problems with it.Very Usefull for naming extensions with 24 ext,Labling pf keys,

I have a KX-TA624 unit, but no other telephones that go with it. I want to use it as a plain ole analog switch so I can perform a demo involving a wardialer. In testing the box, I have plugged an analog line into a modem, and am using that modem to dial another generic analog telephone.

telephone is plugged into Jack09, hyperterminal/modem is in jack18. From hyperterminal I try to dial atdt109
and I get NO CARRIER. I just can't get the
phone to ring (yes, I've tested it elsewhere and the phone is functional). I do hear the switch clicking, and I no longer hear dialtone when I pick up handset, but hyperterminal never knows a pickup occurred, or that the actual session went all the way through.

Hyperterminal is set up to use the proper COM port, 9600 8N1 parity.

Any clues? I can't find anything online to help me, all I find is how to program phones that come with the system (which I don't have).

[This message has been edited by Karyn (edited September 03, 2004).]

I'm not sure I understand what you're trying to do, but here goes. When you pick-up the phone that's supposed to ring, does the clicking stop? Also, the modem that is dialing out, is looking for another modem. I only see one in the equation so far. Was the KX-TA 624 new out of the box? If you have two phones, try the same set-up to make sure that the switch programming isn't causing a problem. This would only be a problem with a used switch, that may have had some custom programming in it, ie, station call forwarding, etc.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Carl Navarro, OBT 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,262
Posts638,695
Members49,757
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
211,098 Shoretel
187,707 CTX100 install
186,794 1a2 system
Newest Members
BPopilek, Rich F, LewisR, TDKs79, Buttinset
49,757 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
dexman 18
Toner 14
TDKs79 8
Who's Online Now
3 members (Toner, Curlycord, Professor Shadow), 97 guests, and 243 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024