web statisticsweb stats Business Phone Systems Tech Talk Forum - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
dcwave Offline OP
OP Offline
The system:
KX-TD1232

The Background:
I have a customer that purchased my predictive dialer. We have connected 5 analog lines to analog station ports (think 5 fax machines).

These lines need to be in a hunt group to allow the agents to log into the system.
No Problem

These lines should be programmed with supervise disconnect, which will signal CT Center when an agent hangs-up.
Big problem!

If an agent needs to transfer calls to a supervisor the agents audio path goes with the call, the agent then needs to log back in. This works as it should.

The problem:
When the supervisor hangs up the call, the dialer does not receive any type of disconnect signal. The result is that two or three times per day the audio lines need to be reset on the dialer. The customer is blaming me of course, even thought her Panasonic vendor said that he could give us supervised disconnect on these analog lines.

What can be done?
Any help would be great!
Thanks
-dc

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

DC, I'v set up predictive dialers before on
TD 1232s but I don't understand your question.
Why would you have predictive dialers receiving calls or in a UCD group?
Are you saying that these dialers call out off a list and when they receive a specific response,
(as press 1 or 2 or what ever) that someone has to jump in and take over the call?
Once they cut in the dialer isn't releasing?
let me know.
thanks, wayne

Moderated by  Carl Navarro, OBT 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,262
Posts638,697
Members49,757
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
211,098 Shoretel
187,712 CTX100 install
186,796 1a2 system
Newest Members
BPopilek, Rich F, LewisR, TDKs79, Buttinset
49,757 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
dexman 18
Toner 11
TDKs79 8
teleco 4
Who's Online Now
2 members (hitechcomm, nortelvoip), 164 guests, and 240 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024