web statisticsweb stats Business Phone Systems Tech Talk Forum - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#152066 10/01/04 09:21 AM
stever Offline OP
OP Offline
Hi all,

I hope someone can help me here. My company owns 3 of the Panasonic KX-TA1232 Advanced Hybrid system and 3 of the Panasonic TVS50 systems. We need to change passwords in voice mail accounts when people leave and as of now the vendor said that they are the only ones who can do it and want to charge us a fee evertime they dial into the system or go onsite to do so. Is there a way that we can do this from any phone that is attached to the system? We need the be able to change passwords of any employee's VM box since people come and go in our office. We also need to be able to program extension numbers for people also.

I tried to install the program from Panasonic (TA1232Setup.EXE) to see is I can connect to the PBX itself and I get an error about missing or corrupt DLL's during the install, trying to install on a Windows XP pro system.

I have no user manuals, no install manuals or anything for these systems, the installer left us nothing.

Thanks in advance,

Steve

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

#152067 10/01/04 09:28 AM
sounds like your vendor screwed you a little. sorry to hear that. having an analog system which anyone on the planet can buy i can't believe he did you like this. shoot me an email. the only issue that may come up is if he setup passwords on the voicemail. if so then they will need to be reset. get with me and i'll be glad to help. i'll shoot you an email as well

#152068 11/02/04 02:40 PM
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by HtownDan:
sounds like your vendor screwed you a little. sorry to hear that. having an analog system which anyone on the planet can buy i can't believe he did you like this. shoot me an email. the only issue that may come up is if he setup passwords on the voicemail. if so then they will need to be reset. get with me and i'll be glad to help. i'll shoot you an email as well</font>

I'm in the same boat: I have a customer with a TVS50, and they've morphed into a new company with a new name, but they don't know how to change the auto-attendant greeting and other "system" settings of the TVS50.

Please provide any information you can about system programming for the tvs50, if possible including:

<OL TYPE=1>
[*]Access to system menu
[*]Reset for system password
[*]Hardware reset procedure
[*]Access to Auto-Attendant Programming
</OL>

Thanks in advance for your help.

William

------------------
Direct email william underscore warren at comcast period net

Direct email william underscore warren at comcast period net
#152069 03/03/05 09:34 PM
I am in the same boat too.
My friend's company just move to new place.
They want to change TVS50's greeting and found it's locked by previous installer.

Need help too!!

#152070 03/04/05 02:14 AM
On the TVS units you have only 2 options when the passwords are unknown.
1: Default and start over.
2: Connect an external modem to it and have
Panasonic Tech. support reset it.
You do not need to be certified for
support on the analog TA units or the TVS voice processing units but it sure makes it easier to get through to Tech. support.
They will probably ask for a letter on company letterhead faxed over also.

Moderated by  Carl Navarro, OBT 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,262
Posts638,697
Members49,757
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
211,100 Shoretel
187,712 CTX100 install
186,800 1a2 system
Newest Members
BPopilek, Rich F, LewisR, TDKs79, Buttinset
49,757 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
dexman 18
Toner 11
TDKs79 8
teleco 4
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 140 guests, and 24 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024