web statisticsweb stats

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
OP Offline
Hello everyone, i'm new here. This is a great service, thanks for making this available. I went to a new customer's residence last night who has a Panasonic 616 Easa Phone hybrid phone system in her house. She is running all Panasonic KXT7020's in the house with 2 dedicated CO (outside) lines. She needs 3 more of the 7020's as a few have broken over the years, but she was curious about the possibility of getting a wireless version of the KXT in her kitchen, is there a phone that would work for this application? If not, i was just going to have her buy a normal analog 2-line wireless phone and punch it down to the incoming lines directly though i know this will prevent the digital system from recognizing anyone is on line 1 or 2. Anyone else have any suggestions if a cordless phone is not available? Thanks a lot and have a great day, it is nice to meet all of you.

Drew

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

Moderator-Vertical, Vodavi, 1A2, Outside Wire
Moderator-Vertical, Vodavi, 1A2, Outside Wire
You can use the KX-T7885 which is a 12-line (three maps of four line buttons). We are able to still get them, but I have heard that they are being discontinued soon, if not already. The KX-T7895 is similar but uses digital wireless technology and may be easier to get. Both are really nice wireless multi-line phones and have the transmitter base separate from the charging stand, making placement really simple.

Ed Vaughn, MBSWWYPBX
Get the new 2.4 gig 12 line cordless. night and day better than the other units. Has a real speakerphone and auto answer back intercom just like wired phones.

Moderated by  Carl Navarro, OBT 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,282
Posts638,762
Members49,764
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
211,436 Shoretel
188,268 CTX100 install
187,072 1a2 system
Newest Members
Nadisale, andreww, gohunt, Darrick, telecopippo
49,764 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 23
teleco 6
dexman 4
jc2it 4
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 66 guests, and 124 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024