web statisticsweb stats

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
OP Offline
we are owned by a non-profit organization and we need step by step help. Anyone who is willing to offer their help, we appreciate=
we have many phones in system with 3 incoming lines from phone company=
before outage: we were able to talk together on
one incoming call , after outage: once an incoming line is answered , no one else can pick up that line and talk together, unless it is put on hold and then again , only one person can talk to any incoming call at any given time

before outage: we had one incoming line that was dedicated to a fax machine only , so that when a fax came in , there were no regular telephone rings (only a special fax ring),, after outage= that line is just like the two other incoming line in that if someone faxes to us, it would come in like a regular call, and when any one picks uop the receiver, that (fax) call is answered=\
any detail help, please , my email [email protected] Thanks a million
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

Admin
Admin
The Panasonic KX-T61610 is a pretty old system and the memory backup battery (part # P-01H-F2G1) would need to be replaced or else this will happen everytime you have a power outage. Once the battery is replaced you will need to go into system programming to make the changes you need. Please complete your profile so we know who you are.

Merritt

Business Telephones & Equipment + Commercial Audio/Video Products
Commercial Communications . . . Turner, Maine
If it was built after 1980 don't expect it to work right.
yep executive overide and day ringing assignments

OP Offline
Dear Merritt:
Hope you have a nice w/e. Many thanks,for your taking time in guiding us step by step on tel Friday.
However, something went wrong now and we are in no good shape. Perhaps, you can figure it out.
It seems like the override is find , which we are forever thankful.
Now,
(note: we have a jack at the interface to allow for both e.g., a non-system phone and the system
wire to plug into the same interface)
When we get an incoming phone call, the respective line on the system phone lights up (note: it does not flicker as usual which would be indicating that there is an incoming call waitng to be answered ,instead it immediately lights up "steady" indicating as if someone answered it),and when we press that lighted line, we can not hear or talk , however,
we are able to place a non system phone in the phone company interface and answer that incoming call there at the interface(and here is the most interesting part) and while we answer that incoming call at
the interface, after talking for a few seconds,
the light on the respective line of the system phone (which had a steady light , when the call came in - as per above) will disappear completely and only then can we pick up the conversation on the system phone (if we guess right , which line the call came in to) and converse together with the caller and even with the person who picked up at the interface,
Now, you can imagine how frustating that is having to go dowen to the interface always...

Merritt- is life not full of surprises..

What do I do now? We need help. Thanks, Jay

at the place , the only email we can get is
from [email protected]

ENJOY

Admin
Admin
Jay
It sounds like there is something answering the line when call comes in (answer machine, modem etc) Do you have any other equipment besides the 1 FAX and key phones ? Easy with the mouse button :toothy:

Merritt

OP Offline
all i have is the one fax and one answering machine , but none of them activate

OP Offline
can i call you later when i get home , and at which number? (pls leave me the number at 212-xxx-xxxx or if you prefer to call me at 4:30pm EST today, is that OK?
Enjoy and thanks, Jay

Jay, I forwarded your number to Merritt.
Next time please use e mail. :read:
Thank you, MrG

OP Offline
if you please to call me at 4:30, I ll be at the numbers you called me Friday. Many thanks, Enjoy

Admin
Admin
Jay PM sent
MrG
KSU says version 1 but executive is pgm 41, I beleive this is a version 2 which I don't have manual, do you?

Merritt

I don't believe the version 1 offered executive
override. I just went through a version 1 manual and it's not there.
It may be on version 2, I know it's on version 3.
The program field is 40
MrG

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Carl Navarro, OBT 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,284
Posts638,769
Members49,765
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
211,455 Shoretel
188,310 CTX100 install
187,085 1a2 system
Newest Members
Nadisale, andreww, gohunt, Darrick, telecopippo
49,764 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 23
teleco 7
dexman 4
jc2it 4
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 72 guests, and 316 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024