web statisticsweb stats

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
OP Offline
I spent several hours attempting to program a KX-TA1232 system using my Programmator software and having it mess up the Flex CO Buttons and indicators each time. All flex buttons would be lit afterwords and none of the CO's would work. I think I finally figured out that it may be because the software doesn't mention support for TA1232 but rather TD1232. I've used this software many times without problmes, but I guess the systems must have been TD1232's. Anyways, I just downloaded the Panasonic software that's specifically for the TA1232 and was wondering if anyone has had experience with this software and if it allows for programming the second column of PF keys. Also, I have a KX-TVA50 coming in next week to setup fot this system and am wondering if there is anything I can do now in programming to prep for this addition?

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

delete that program its junk there is stock panasonic windows software for that system.

KLD Offline
The "A" has it's own software, the TVA-50 has it's own, getting the correct ports set up for the TVA is easy, and unless it is a full loaded system, other than the TVA setup, why even use a computer? I service two of the A1232, one R1 and one R2, haven't touched the computer yet.

The R1 is not computer accessible as I remember but the R2 is. Again, even with 20-plus sets in each system, the R1 with a TVS 90 and the R2 with a TVS 50, they are so easy to maintain, why use a computer? The "D" 816 and 1232s I maintain I just make the changes to the system, notate them to the on-site book, and out the door before you can boot the computer.

Just years of experience ---

Ken
---------

Moderated by  Carl Navarro, OBT 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,284
Posts638,771
Members49,765
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
211,456 Shoretel
188,312 CTX100 install
187,086 1a2 system
Newest Members
Nadisale, andreww, gohunt, Darrick, telecopippo
49,764 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 23
teleco 5
jc2it 4
dexman 4
Who's Online Now
3 members (BobRobert, R4+Z, mongo5150), 181 guests, and 282 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024