web statisticsweb stats

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
OP Offline
I am attempting to get the kx-tvs100 to answer incoming calls on the 5th ring; and i cannot figure out how to forward stations to vm on a busy/no answer condition. please help.

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

In the programming mode. Go to PRG No : 409 , 410
Enter intercept extension for each line. This will be your voicemail extension number. for example : 165.
Then go to program number labelled " intercept time " . and change the number of rings to 5.
That should work.

OP Offline
Thanks. but how do i forward the extensions to vm in a busy/no answer condition?

At each set, press intercom, fwd/dnd, 5165
MrG

OP Offline
1. I attempted to call forward the ext to the vm per the instructions given (2 port vm; using x116 for 165/166) the fwd/dnd light flashes nonstop. I call the ext. forwarded and it still does not forward. Is there a hunt group that the extensions have to be in?
2. I tried the intercept routing, vm still does not answer. IF I use DIL: it answers on the first ring; but customer wants the phobe to ring 5 times first.

3. Also experienced today; Line 1 was light up (green light flashing) at 2 extenstions simultaneously, when line 1 was pressed i got an error tone. I unplugged the phones from the jack, and this seemed stop it. Any ideas? Customer also stated that the trouble moved throughout the day from phone to phone. Date and time would disappear, the ext no. would show; then the phones began acting up.

4. a call came in to receptionist on line 1; call was placed on hold... then line 2 was showing on hold as well. receptionist checked line 2 and it was the caller on line 1. somehow one call tied up two lines (only 2 lines on system). Line 1 remained on hold until call on line 2 ended, then dropped out. I verified that line 1 and line 2 are different phone numbers.

Sorry for the long sob story; but im really hurting here.. please help.

Thanks.

Nick

Nick, I would strongly recommend at this point that you default the TD 1232 and start from scratch.
It also sounds as though you may have some wiring issues to deal with or maybe your voicemail was hacked which can also cause the CO lines to randomly go off hook.
MrG

OP Offline
Ok, most of the problems have cleared up except for one issue. when attempting to fwd to vm using the fwd/dnd 5165; calls route to vm on the busy condition, but the no answer continously rings nonstop. is there anywhere a timer needs adjustment?

new info on system: kxtd1232 v3

does anyone know how to obtain an installers manual for this version?

Check the number of rings that field 202 is set for.
Also, on a display set with the fwd/dnd set to 5-165
just press the fwd/dnd button and see if it shows fwd-bna-165 or just fwd-B-165
even without the fwd on no-answer the A/A should pull the call back and say; "I'm sorry, no one is available to answer your call, to leave a message press 1" unless your sending a blind transfer.
You may want to check the transfer sequence in the TVS and set it to FXA
MrG

Moderated by  Carl Navarro, OBT 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,284
Posts638,772
Members49,765
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
211,461 Shoretel
188,331 CTX100 install
187,093 1a2 system
Newest Members
James D., Nadisale, andreww, gohunt, Darrick
49,765 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 23
teleco 5
jc2it 4
dans 3
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 142 guests, and 303 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024