web statisticsweb stats Business Phone Systems Tech Talk Forum - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
The funny thing is if are a legit certified dealer and you sat through the advanced training were you bring your gear and a laptop to NJ or Brooklyn you would not be asking so many questions.I am wondering how you passed the test ????

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

Originally posted by kxtvet:
The funny thing is if are a legit certified dealer and you sat through the advanced training were you bring your gear and a laptop to NJ or Brooklyn you would not be asking so many questions.I am wondering how you passed the test ????
Play nice now Shawn :rofl:

Tele-Net Technologies
Certified Panasonic dealer
When we have a level playing field I.E that some distributer that has an in house tech and is reg-ing the systems and shipping the
gear with software to program it with to non certified I.T. Managers i'll play fair!!!!!!

Originally posted by kxtvet:
When we have a level playing field I.E that some distributer that has an in house tech and is reg-ing the systems and shipping the
gear with software to program it with to non certified I.T. Managers i'll play fair!!!!!!
Guess you won't be playing fair for a while...

https://cgi.ebay.com/Panasonic-KX-T..._DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4cf16950a8

Aaron
Yeah that auction is Com-Vox dealer out of Jacksonville Fla. that runs the WWW dot wesellpanasonic dot com web site They'll most likely lose there dealership for putting that on auction and for posting pricing as well if you read the fine print they ship the gear un-registered so you buy it and then you are SOL with a giant boat anchor Caveat Emptor hmm maybe i'll send that link to my rep!!

They've been doing it for a while, i mentioned it but got no where. Let's all send that link to our reps!

Aaron
yes I will its going to be TD deja vu

Hey the official word is they can sell it on ebay they can reg the unit before it gets shipped and as long as they don't show p pricing they can have pricing on their website they can do that too ....!!
I don't think servicing what you sell is as important as the quarterly sales on the bar graphs!

Adam D Offline OP
OP Offline
So you know EVERYTHING there is to know about panasonic because you passed a test? You NEVER have questions about where in the software something is? I don't install these that often, as its not our main business, but we do sell them. So i forget where things are sometimes in the software. Its not a big deal that i come on here maybe twice a year to ask a question. The last time i came on here was last year over the summer, to ask about software to read reports from... and now here to ask about picking up a CO automatically and automatically dialing a prefix.. two things i forgot where they were... no need to bite my head off and what not. Someone answered and helped me out then some decided to just go off topic... if you got a bug up yer ass, go elsewhere and get it removed, no room here for that kinda attitude pal

I am not you buddy or your pal and I don't ask questions on the software I read the books and help files why don't you stick with what you know which isn't much.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Carl Navarro, OBT 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,262
Posts638,697
Members49,757
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
211,112 Shoretel
187,717 CTX100 install
186,810 1a2 system
Newest Members
BPopilek, Rich F, LewisR, TDKs79, Buttinset
49,757 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
dexman 18
Toner 11
TDKs79 7
pvj 4
Who's Online Now
2 members (justbill, Curlycord), 55 guests, and 432 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024