Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#169279 07/19/11 04:31 PM
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 642
Member
OP Offline
Member
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 642
I can't seem to get the caller ID, I have used programs 133 and 406 and I can't get it to work.


"90% of the politicians make the other 10% look bad" Henry Kissinger
Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada


Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

#169280 07/19/11 08:25 PM
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 1,132
Member
Offline
Member
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 1,132
Do you have the caller-id card installed?

#169281 07/24/11 03:24 PM
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 642
Member
OP Offline
Member
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 642
I couldn't find where it goes in the manual or once I openned up the phone system.


"90% of the politicians make the other 10% look bad" Henry Kissinger
#169282 07/25/11 08:55 AM
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 7,056
RIP Moderator-Mitel, Panasonic
*****
Offline
RIP Moderator-Mitel, Panasonic
*****
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 7,056
1 card for each 4-co card. Mounts on the respective co card(s). You have to remove the front housing. (Not quite a zillion screws! smile )


When I was young, I was Liberal. As I aged and wised up, I became Conservative. Now that I'm old, I have settled on Curmudgeon.
#169283 07/25/11 09:31 AM
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 1,116
Member
Offline
Member
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 1,116
Correction you have the first part right but since the first 8 co's are on daughter board on the 1232 remove door and front cover there are 8 screws lay ksu on table remove front cover there are 2 spots lower and upper were the 193's snap in and the you insert retaining screws .The lower is for lines 1-4 upper is lines 5-8 if you have a 4 line exp card to add lines 8-12 it mounts under the "housing" of the exp card.Page 97-98 of your install manual tells /shows you this.

#169284 07/25/11 09:47 AM
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 1,116
Member
Offline
Member
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 1,116
Also if you have e1232a software there is no need to remove cover you can see what cards are in the ksu and what spot they are in and you can test them.


Moderated by  Carl Navarro, OBT 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics93,959
Posts637,376
Members49,702
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
Today's Birthdays
Cuzz, Guardian777, philando, pmc, rpy55, Selma, volks20
Newest Members
jim gray III, Merenth, Service Tech 911, Stephen A, Pasg
49,702 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 12
vvbasti 10
jsaad 5
Who's Online Now
1 members (Curlycord), 48 guests, and 39 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers.
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2023
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5